Ouch Charlie, that really hurt . . .

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Feb. 13 to Feb. 24.

A caller reported a person in the Charles River by the BU Bridge at 12:26 p.m. Feb. 13. BUPD found nothing at the scene.

BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE

A caller reported a male in a tree in front of SMG at 4:30 p.m. Feb. 13. When police arrived, the man was no longer there. The caller mentioned that Reserve Officers’ Training Corps pledge activities had been going on, and the man in the tree was not an isolated incident.

ARTFUL DODGERS

A BUPD sergeant saw suspicious individuals leave the area behind the College of Fine Arts at 1:42 a.m. Feb. 15. The suspects fled on foot, and a search of the area yielded no results.

TROUBLE IN PARADISE

A caller reported a fight about to break out at Paradise Rock Club at 1:14 a.m. on Feb. 17. Officers found nothing when they arrived at the scene.

TAKING IT TO THE STREETS

A caller reported that he had found a stolen bike near the College of Arts and Sciences at 12:02 p.m. Feb. 18. BUPD secured the bike until the user contacted the department.

MORNING CALL

A second party caller reported that a girl had seen a man expose himself on the third floor of CAS at 9:31 a.m. Feb. 19. The girl at the scene reported the incident and quickly left.

STICKS AND STONES

A caller reported an argument between a man and a woman at 14 Buswell St. at 10′ a.m. Feb. 20. BUPD entered the apartment and found it was a verbal argument between two parties.

STICKING UP FOR HER MAN

A caller reported someone in possession of possibly stolen property on Mountfort Street at 10:06 p.m. Feb. 20. The caller said her boyfriend’s car had been broken into Dec. 23, and she thought a man was carrying his laptop bag.

DIDN’T YOUR MOTHER TELL YOU NOT TO SLEEP IN CHURCH?

BUPD responded to reports of a man sleeping in Marsh Chapel at 10:32 p.m. Feb. 21. BUPD warned the individual and removed him to secure the building.

PACKING SOME HEAT

A caller reported a suspicious package at 10:39 a.m. Feb. 24 at the School of Management. The package reportedly had a strange address and packaging.

ADDING TO YOUR BUDDY LIST

A woman reported harassment and inappropriate instant messages in Danielsen Hall at 7:52 p.m. Feb. 24.