For a good time, call

The following were taken from the Boston University Police Department Crime Logs from April 16 to April 22.

A caller from Rich Hall reported at 9:02 p.m. April 20 that someone had posted her name and phone number on Craigslist that morning around 1:30 a.m. She said she received harassing phone calls and text messages throughout the day.

FLOATING BARRIERS

A caller reported that a wooden barrier from the marathon was behind 853 Beacon St. around 10:50 a.m. April 20.’ Officers responded and returned the barrier to the Boston Police to help with crowd control.

DON’T JUMP AND BIKE

Officers removed two bicyclists from the steps of the Fitness and Recreation Center because they were jumping off the wall at 11:09 a.m. April 19.

MYSTERY MESS

A caller from Myles Standish Hall said she had been away from her room and returned to find her stuff strewn about at 5:20 p.m. April 21.
.
NIGHT AT THE ROXBURY

A caller from Rich Hall reported hearing loud techno music outside at 7:23 p.m. April 18.’ Officers told the group playing the music to quiet down.’

AMMO ANOMALY

A caller from the Hotel Commonwealth found seventeen rounds of ammunition in a room at 5:45 p.m. on April 18.