An article in the Wall Street Journal reported that 8 percent of college graduates had a parent come with them to a job interview and 3 percent had the parent sit in on the interview. So, we here at the ol’ Free Press wondered what unnecessary things each college would bring to an interview.
- COM: Smart phones to live tweet the interview. “Stumped on the first question. Not a good sign #stillunemployed”
- CGS: The free CGS beer mugs you get when you complete the program.
- SMG: Nothing — they’re so well prepared already.
- CAS: Their liberal arts degrees. Because those don’t matter anyway, right?
- SHA: A corkscrew.
- Dean Elmore: Rhett the Terrier.
- BU Athletics: The Dog Pound.
- The FreeP: Old INTERROBANG clips.