CITY CRIME LOGS: Nov. 6 to Nov. 12

The following reports were taken from the Allston-Brighton D-14 crime logs from Nov. 7 to Nov. 12.

Man crashes car while drunk

On Thursday at about 2:28 a.m., officers responded to an accident at the intersection of Commonwealth Avenue and Harry Agganis Way. Officers met a woman who witnessed the accident and a man who claimed to be a passenger in one of the cars. The passenger stated that the driver of the vehicle fled the scene. Officers noticed the man had slurred speech and smelled like alcohol. The witness explained the accident to the officers. At this point, officers assumed the “passenger” was the one who had been operating the vehicle and performed a field sobriety test. The suspect failed the test and was charged with operating under the influence of alcohol. Three cars were damaged as a result of the accident and no one was seriously injured.

Fight outside concert venue

On Friday at about 12:40 a.m., officers responded to a call for assault and battery at the Boston University Police Station at 32 Harry Agganis Way. The victim met the officers and stated that she was at the Paradise Rock Club at 967 Commonwealth Ave. when she was removed for accidentally slapping someone while dancing. She attempted to re-enter the club, but the man at the door pushed her away. The victim stated she was in shock and smacked the man, who then grabbed her throat and shoved her away. After examining the marks on the victim’s neck, the officers went to the club and spoke with the man working the door. The man admitted to everything except for choking the victim.

Patron punches window at bar

At about 3 a.m. on Sunday, a female victim reported an incident that happened at about 1 a.m. at Joey’s Bar at 416 Market St. She stated there was a fight between six patrons in the bar and the management asked them to leave. One of the patrons was angry that he could not re-enter the bar and punched one of the windowpanes on the front door. Pieces of the glass cut the victim’s face and she had to be taken to St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center for treatment. While the victim was there, the suspect arrived at the hospital for treatment for his arm.

Suspect steals pills on the street

Officers responded to a call at the intersection of Commonwealth Avenue and Harvard Avenue at about 11:46 a.m. on Monday. The victim told officers the suspect approached him and complained of leg pain. The victim pulled out a bottle of pills to help him. The suspect grabbed the bottle, which contained 26 pills and ran away. As officers searched the area, the suspect was found walking back to the scene. Officers questioned the suspect and searched the suspect’s bag, but no pills were found.