CAMPUS CRIME LOGS: Feb. 3 – Feb. 9

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Feb. 3 to Feb. 9.

Marijuana citation
On Feb. 3 at 7:39 p.m., a student was cited for marijuana possession at 277 Babcock Street.

Suspicious person
A student was approached by a man at 2 Silber Way on Jan. 19 at 6:15 p.m. The man reportedly hugged and kissed her cheek, and she shrugged away. She reported the incident Feb. 3 because this is reportedly happening at multiple nearby colleges.

Sneakers stolen from FitRec
A student’s sneakers were stolen from the Fitness and Recreation Center on Feb. 4 at 4 p.m.

Intoxicated student
A Dominos deliveryman reported that an intoxicated student got into his vehicle and asked the driver to give him a ride somewhere. The driver took the student to BUPD at 10 Buick Street, where the student got out of the car and ran away on Wednesday around 3 a.m.

Backpack stolen
A student’s backpack was stolen from a common room at 10 Buick St. on Wednesday at 1:42 p.m.

Cashier scammed at GSU
A cashier reported that a student scammed her while working the cash register the George Sherman Union, located at 775 Commonwealth Ave., on Wednesday at 9 p.m.

Bullying under investigation
BUPD received an anonymous tip that a student was bullying other students at 91 Bay State Rd. on Wednesday at 9:11 p.m. The incident is under investigation.

Domestic assault
A student reported that her former boyfriend assaulted her at 74 Bay State Rd. on Jan. 25. She reported the incident to BUPD on Thursday at 2:43 p.m., but declined to file a restraining order.

Cashier scammed at Jamba Juice
A cashier reported that a student at the Jamba Juice at 700 Comm. Ave. scammed her on Thursday. The suspect has the same description as the suspect from the 775 Comm. Ave. scam on Feb. 5.

iPhone stolen
A student’s iPhone was stolen from 750 Comm. Ave. on Thursdayat 11:46 p.m. after he had unintentionally left the phone behind.

Student hit by vehicle
A student was hit by a car while crossing the street at 685 Comm. Ave. on Feb. 7 at 3 p.m. She was transported to the hospital.