City Crime Logs: April 9 to April 15

The following crime reports were taken from the Allston-Brighton D-14 crime logs from April 9 to April 15. 

Victim’s scream causes suspect to flee

On Wednesday at about 1:38 p.m., officers received a call to 194 Kelton St. for a breaking and entering. The victim said the suspect opened the window and damaged the window guard. When the victim screamed, the suspect fled the scene. Detectives arrived at the scene and processed the evidence.

Victim chases suspect out of apartment

Officers received a call to 21 Greylock Road on Thursday at about 2:27 a.m. for a breaking and entering. The victim reported thwt she was reading in her room when she heard the door open. The male suspect entered through a kitchen window, and the victim chased him up, then down the stairs and out through the kitchen door. The victim provided a description of the suspect to officers at the scene, who stopped a man in the area who met the description, but the victim could not positively identify the man as the suspect.

Victim missing key after breaking and entering

On Thursday at about 9:45 a.m., police arrived at 2 Everett Square for a breaking and entering. According to the victim, unknown persons gained entry into her apartment. They stole a laptop, Xbox 360, games and a backpack. The victim found no signs of forced entry, but she noted that her spare key was missing.

Victims threatened at knifepoint 

At about 10:17 p.m. on Thursday, officers received a call to Boston Food and Liquor at 223 Cambridge St. for an armed robbery. The two victims said two suspects outside the store approached them. One wielded a knife and threatened the victims while the second suspect prevented the victims from leaving. One suspect ran off before police arrived. The other remained outside the building and was identified by one of the victims. Detectives saw the suspect drop his knife as he stood outside, where was then arrested and transported for booking.

Suspect takes money from church donation boxes again

On Saturday at about 7:52 a.m., police arrived at 321 Market St. for a report of larceny. A witness said he heard a loud noise from the back of the church during the service. He saw an unknown male walk away from a donation box and leave the church through the side door. Later, officers discovered the suspect took money from the donation container. Witnesses said the suspect was the same person described from a previous donation box theft at the church.