Multimedia, News, Orientation 2014

Advice for Living with a Roommate

Mikayla Sapack (CGS 2017): "Don’t invade their privacy and take their things without asking them." PHOTO BY RODRIGO BONILLA/DAILY FREE PRESS STAFF
Mikayla Sapack (CGS 2017): “Don’t invade their privacy and take their things without asking them.” PHOTO BY RODRIGO BONILLA/DAILY FREE PRESS CONTRIBUTOR
Reena Mangubat (COM 2015): "Try to actively hang out with your roommate. Even if you don’t intend to be friends, you never know what you might have in common." PHOTO BY RODRIGO BONILLA/DAILY FREE PRESS STAFF
Reena Mangubat (COM 2015): “Try to actively hang out with your roommate. Even if you don’t intend to be friends, you never know what you might have in common.” PHOTO BY RODRIGO BONILLA/DAILY FREE PRESS CONTRIBUTOR
Hayes Rainier: "Don’t leave clothes or dishes lying around the room. Be considerate." PHOTO BY RODRIGO BONILLA/DAILY FREE PRESS STAFF
Hayes Rainier (SMG 2015): “Don’t leave clothes or dishes lying around the room. Be considerate.” PHOTO BY RODRIGO BONILLA/DAILY FREE PRESS CONTRIBUTOR
Anara Alshanbayeva: "Respect the cultural background differences of the other roommates. In order to live in peace with each other we have to respect those differences and be able to understand them." PHOTO BY RODRIGO BONILLA/DAILY FREE PRESS STAFF
Anara Alshanbayeva (CAS 2015): “Respect the cultural background differences of the other roommates. In order to live in peace with each other we have to respect those differences and be able to understand them.” PHOTO BY RODRIGO BONILLA/DAILY FREE PRESS CONTRIBUTOR
Greg Yim (SAR 2015): "If there’s anything that annoys you, be vocal about it. Nobody really likes passive aggressive notes!" PHOTO BY RODRIGO BONILLA/DAILY FREE PRESS STAFF
Greg Yim (SAR 2015): “If there’s anything that annoys you, be vocal about it. Nobody really likes passive aggressive notes!” PHOTO BY RODRIGO BONILLA/DAILY FREE PRESS CONTRIBUTOR
Cody Rodgers (ENG 2015): "Be straightforward as soon as you move in. The most awkward thing is halfway through the semester, if one of you finds something out that turns into a bigger issue than if you just bring it up the first time." PHOTO BY RODRIGO BONILLA/DAILY FREE PRESS
Cody Rodgers (ENG 2015): “Be straightforward as soon as you move in. The most awkward thing is halfway through the semester, if one of you finds something out that turns into a bigger issue than if you just bring it up the first time.” PHOTO BY RODRIGO BONILLA/DAILY FREE PRESS CONTRIBUTOR
Brittney Jenkins (SAR 2016): "Clean up after yourself and don’t call in the middle of the night asking to be let in." PHOTO BY RODRIGO BONILLA/DAILY FREE PRESS STAFF
Brittney Jenkins (SAR 2016): “Clean up after yourself and don’t call in the middle of the night asking to be let in.” PHOTO BY RODRIGO BONILLA/DAILY FREE PRESS CONTRIBUTOR