Campus Crime Logs Oct. 20 to Oct. 27

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Oct. 20 to Oct. 27.

Wallet and phone found in cab

A wallet and an iPhone 6 were reportedly found in a cab on Oct. 20 at about 2 p.m.

Student caught in possession of alcohol

A male BU student was stopped on Oct. 21 for underage alcohol possession in the area of 90 Saint Mary’s St. at about 4 p.m. The vendor, a 37-year-old male, was also summoned to Roxbury District Court.

Stolen property

Two non-BU-affiliated individuals stole property valuables (not specified) at 1145 Bay State Road on Oct. 21 at about 4 a.m. The individuals were located, but resisted arrest. They were followed and were subsequently arrested at a location in South Boston.

Individual shoplifts store

An individual not affiliated with BU robbed a shop at 70 Commonwealth Ave. on Oct. 21 at about 10:20 p.m. Money and several items were taken. The police was not able to find the robber.

Bike stolen from rack 

A student reported that his bike was stolen on Oct. 22 on 700 Comm. Ave. at about 11 p.m. The cable lock securing the bike was cut, and the bike was not recovered.

Brookline harassment

BUPD aided Brookline Police with a report of harassment on Oct. 22 at about 2 p.m.

Fight on street

Two individuals started beating on each other at 230 Babcock St. at about 9 p.m. on Oct. 23. The police separated the individuals, but did not arrest them.

Man struck by vehicle

A male individual not affiliated to BU was struck by a motor vehicle on Oct. 23 at 700 Comm. Ave. at about 10 p.m.

Fraudulent credit card purchases

A BU-affiliated student reported that someone accessed his credit card fraudulently on Friday at about midnight. The charges amounted to over $250.

Students found in possession of marijuana

A group of students were found in possession of marijuana Friday at 27 Babcock St. at about 10 p.m. Students will be cited for possession.

Student caught in possession of alcohol

An 18-year-old male, not affiliated with BU, was stopped with possession of alcohol on 925 Comm. Ave. Monday at about 1 a.m. The student will be summoned to Roxbury District Court.