Campus Crime Logs: April 2 – April 8

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department from April 2 to April 8.

Jacket stolen from FitRec Locker

Officers received a report of a theft theft that occurred between approximately 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Saturday. The student said their Canada Goose Jacket, valued at $700, was taken from the second floor locker room of the Fitness and Recreation Center located at 915 Commonwealth Ave.

Public disturbance on Park Drive

On Sunday at approximately 12:44 a.m., officers responded to 504 Park Drive in South Campus for complaints of loud music. This was the third time police have responded to the location in the last several weeks. Officers informed the subject of a possible court summons. The case will be turned over to BU’s Judicial Affairs office.

Fraudulent checks used at Barnes & Noble

Employees at Barnes & Noble at 660 Beacon St. reported Sunday that a female party who has a prior record of larceny at the store used several checks to purchase items. When told that the checks needed approval from the manager, the woman fled. Police took custody of the checks and will issue a warrant against the female for attempting to pass a fraudulent check.

Student harassed by peer

A 21-year-old female student reported at approximately 7 p.m. Sunday that a 23-year-old male student was harassing her despite requests for him to stop. The suspect has continued to contact the victim in a harassing manner. Police will file a harassment order against the male student.

Indecent public exposure

A 19-year-old female student reported at approximately 9:40 p.m. on Sunday that an unknown male party exposed himself to her. The victim said the man followed her down Babcock Street in Brookline. Officers searched the area but did not find the suspect. The situation is currently being investigated.