City Crime Logs: Sep. 23 – Sep. 30

The following crime reports were taken from the Allston-Brighton D-14 crime logs from Sept. 29 to Sept. 30.  

Victim robbed at gunpoint by multiple suspects

At approximately 12:40 a.m. on Sep. 24, police were called to the area of Fidelis Way and Washington Street for an armed robbery. The victim said when walking toward Fidelis Way, a black car with four men pulled up next to him to ask for directions. Two exited and approached him, and one took out a silver pistol and demanded money, the victim said. He gave the suspects a duffle bag and all four men fled in the same vehicle toward Brookline. Officers found the victim’s bag at the intersection of Washington Street and Commonwealth Avenue, which was empty.

Attempted break-in at basement startles victim

Police received a call to 3 Aldie St. Saturday at approximately 11:22 p.m. for a breaking and entering. The victim recalled hearing the sound of breaking glass and someone entering the basement. Upon inspection, the basement window was damaged, but there was no sign of entry. The victim said there was only trash in the basement and that the landlord would remove it.

Money stolen, suspects escape

On Sunday at approximately 5:30 p.m., officers arrived at 49 Imrie Rd. for a breaking and entering incident. The victim stated that as he parked in his driveway, he noticed two teenage boys exit his back door. A third teenager waited on the sidewalk, and all three suspects fled on bicycle to Ringer Playground. A jar of coins and approximately $400 was reported missing by the victim. She said that pulling into the driveway scared the suspects.

Armed robbery leads to violent encounter, injuries

Officers arrived at 66 Union St. Sunday at approximately 8:40 p.m. for a reported car jacking. According to victims, they saw the suspect with a gun in his waistband when they answered the door. Neighbors reported seeing the suspect in the street with the gun when they went outside. After canvassing the area, officers located him on Lyne Road and saw him point a gun at two females. When ordered to drop the weapon, the suspect yelled “No, f— you, shoot me” to officers before complying when asked a second time. He reached into a blue Pontiac through the driver’s side door, resulting in a violent struggle. Police placed the suspect under arrest and transported him for processing. A detective and officer were injured and taken to St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center.

Shots fired at Linden Street

Witnesses heard about eight gunshots fired at approximately 11:18 p.m. Sunday at 1 Linden St. They also saw a male in a red hooded sweatshirt and red sweat pants being told to enter the right side of a grey car. A female drove the car and fled onto Cambridge Street toward the Massachusetts Turnpike. Police found a car with multiple bullet holes and tried to speak with the owner, but they appeared hostile and did not have information about what happened. The car was towed for further inspection.

Vice Chairman and archives keeper for The Daily Free Press Board of Directors. Former news editor. I like data, politics, and higher education, but will write about anything.