Campus Crime Logs: Oct. 22-25

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department from Oct. 22 to 25.

Bicycle stolen from Photonics Center
A male student reported on Oct. 22 at 9:20 a.m. that his bicycle was stolen from 8 St. Mary’s St., the Photonics Center. The bicycle had been secured to a bike rack with a cable lock.

Male party arrested for larceny at CVS
On Oct. 22 at 9:30 p.m., BUPD officers observed a male party examining the bicycles on a bike rack in front of CVS at 730 Commonwealth Ave. The officers witnessed the suspect begin to cut a cable lock attached to a bicycle and arrested him. The suspect was charged with larceny of more than $250, possession of burglarious instruments and disorderly conduct.

Unarmed robbery reported at Ashford Street and Sawyer Terrace
A male student reported that on Oct. 22 at approximately 11:45 p.m., he was the victim of an unarmed robbery at Ashford Street and Sawyer Terrace. The student stated that a male party blocked him and demanded that he give the suspect his personal items. The items stolen included the victim’s cell phone, wallet and keys and were worth more than $500 in total.

Students summonsed to Brighton District Court for possession of alcohol
Friday at 8:12 p.m., BUPD officers observed an underage male student carrying a 12-pack of beer at Babcock Street and Gardner Street. Later, at 8:24 p.m., officers observed another underage male student at the same place carrying a six-pack of beer. Both students are being summonsed to Brighton District Court for minor possession of alcohol.

Student issued civil citation for possession of marijuana
BUPD officers were dispatched to 210 Bay State Road on Saturday at 12:24 a.m., where a male student was found to be in possession of marijuana. The student was issued a civil citation for possession of less than 1 ounce of marijuana.

Intoxicated students transported to Boston Medical Center
At 1:34 a.m. on Saturday, BUPD officers responded to 277 Babcock St., Rich Hall, for an intoxicated female student, who was transported to the Boston Medical Center. At 1:47 a.m., officers responded for two more intoxicated female students at the same location, both of whom were also transported to BMC.

Two intoxicated parties transported to BMC
Officers responded to 275 Babcock St., Sleeper Hall, on Saturday at 2:01 a.m. for an intoxicated male non-affiliate and an intoxicated female student who were found in two separate bathrooms. Both were transported to BMC.

Motor scooter stolen from George Sherman Union
A male student reported on Sunday at 6 p.m. that his motor scooter was stolen from 775 Commonwealth Ave., the George Sherman Union. The student told police the scooter was worth about $500.

Kennedy serves as a city associate for the Daily Free Press. A freshman, she studies English with a minor in philosophy. As a journalist, Kennedy shows special interest in crime and local politics. You can follow her on Twitter at @stellarkenn.