Campus Crime Logs: Nov. 5-8

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department from Nov. 5 to 8.

Non-affiliate teens found smoking marijuana in Bay State Road alley
BUPD officers found four non-affiliated teenagers, two males and two females, smoking marijuana in an alley behind 59 Bay State Road on Nov. 5 at 12:16 p.m.

Bicycle stolen from Warren Towers
A male student reported that his bicycle was stolen from 700 Commonwealth Ave., Warren Towers, sometime between Nov. 3 at 6 p.m. and Nov. 5 at 2 p.m.

Cell phone stolen from sociology department
A male student reported that his cell phone was stolen from 100 Cummington Mall, the sociology department, on Nov. 5 at 2 p.m. The cell phone had been left unattended on a desk.

Bicycle stolen from Claflin Hall
A female student reported that her bicycle was stolen from a bike rack at 273 Babcock St., Claflin Hall, sometime between Nov. 5 and 6. The bicycle had been secured to the rack with a cable lock.

Incident of credit card fraud reported
Multiple incidents of credit card fraud were reported recently at BU.

A female student at 14 Ashford St. reported fraudulent charges on her credit card on Nov. 5 at 6 p.m.

A male student at 175 Freeman St., the Dexter Park Apartments, reported fraudulent charges on his credit card on Sunday at 5:19 p.m.

A male student at 5 Ashford St. reported fraudulent charges on his credit card on Sunday at 5:40 p.m.

Items stolen from 867 Beacon St.
Two female students reported on Friday at 9:45 a.m. that the door of their apartment at 867 Beacon St. had been forced open. The suspect stole a laptop and a tablet from the apartment.

Laptop stolen from Fitness and Recreation Center
A female student reported Friday at 3 p.m. that her laptop was stolen from 915 Commonwealth Ave., the Fitness and Recreation Center. The laptop had been left unattended in a bag in the first floor women’s locker room.

Laundry stolen from Sleeper Hall
A female student reported Friday at 10 p.m. that her laundry was stolen from the basement laundry room at 275 Babcock St., Sleeper Hall. The laundry was worth less than $250.

Trespassers removed from Sleeper Hall
BUPD officers responded to Residence Life staff at 275 Babcock St., Sleeper Hall, who reported that several male non-affiliates were seen walking down the hallway. The suspects entered an unlocked room that was occupied at the time. The parties claimed to be visitors and were removed from the building with a trespass warning.

Intoxicated male transported to Boston Medical Center
Saturday at 3:53 a.m., BUPD officers transported an intoxicated male student from the front of 275 Babcock St., Sleeper Hall, to the Boston Medical Center for treatment.

iPod stolen from Buick Street parking lot
A male student reported that his iPod was stolen from his car’s glove box in a parking lot at 25 Buick St. on Saturday at 5 p.m.

Injured, intoxicated male removed from Myles Standish Hall
BUPD officers responded to a report of an injured, intoxicated male non-affiliate sitting in front of 610 Beacon St., Myles Standish Hall on Sunday at 4:01 a.m. The male stated that he had been in a fight in a nearby bar and was just “passing through.” He refused any medical treatment and was removed from the area.

Female in possession of marijuana at Track and Tennis Center
BUPD officers observed three females walking from the rear of the building at 100 Ashford St., the BU Track and Tennis Center. A bag that one of the females claimed was hers was found to contain marijuana. The suspect was a non-affiliate and was issued a civil citation for possession of less than one ounce of marijuana.

Room vandalized at Claflin Hall
A male student reported Sunday at 1:52 a.m. that his room was vandalized at 273 Babcock St., Claflin Hall. BUPD officers observed three females who had entered the building and admitted to vandalizing the room due to a disagreement with the male party.

Intoxicated male found at Myles Standish Hall
On Sunday at 3:44 a.m., an intoxicated male student was transported from the lobby of 610 Beacon St., Myles Standish Hall, to the Boston Medical Center.

Items stolen from Questrom School of Business
A female student reported on Sunday at 4:05 p.m. that her laptop and cell phone were stolen from 595 Commonwealth Ave., the Questrom School of Business. Her bag, which contained the stolen items, had been left unattended for several minutes.

Kennedy serves as a city associate for the Daily Free Press. A freshman, she studies English with a minor in philosophy. As a journalist, Kennedy shows special interest in crime and local politics. You can follow her on Twitter at @stellarkenn.