Campus Crime Logs: Jan. 12-17

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department from Jan. 12 to 17.

Shattered entry at College of Fine Arts

The glass entryway at 855 Commonwealth Ave. was broken Jan. 12 at 5:33 a.m. due to forced entry. Police have identified two suspects from security camera footage.

Stolen car recovered at Storrow Drive and University Road

Officers observed a suspicious motor vehicle Jan. 15 at 1 a.m. at the corner of Storrow Drive and University Road. After identifying the license plate, officers determined that it had been stolen. BUPD arrested one of the two non-affiliated parties in the car and charged them with receiving stolen property and receiving a stolen motor vehicle.

Man caught trespassing, sleeping in stairwell

Police responded to a non-BU affiliated male sleeping in the sixth floor stairwell of the George Sherman Union at 775 Commonwealth Ave. on Jan 13 at 1:39 p.m. He was arrested for trespassing and was identified as having been previously arrested for the same reason.

Intoxicated student transported to hospital

An intoxicated female student was transported from Agganis Arena at 925 Commonwealth Ave. to the Boston Medical Center on Jan. 16 at 7:58 p.m.

Student reports threats on Internet

A female student reported Jan. 16 at 7 p.m. to have received threats over Instagram from someone she had met on a website.

Employee’s money taken from wallet

A female employee at Warren Towers City Convenience, 702 Commonwealth Ave., reported Jan. 16 at at 4:10 p.m. that money was stolen from her wallet. The wallet was in the employee locker room at the time of the theft. Police have allegedly identified one suspect.

Employee’s computer taken from office

A male employee reported Jan. 12 at 2 p.m. that a laptop computer was stolen on both Dec. 18 and Dec. 22 from his office at the Life Science and Engineering Building at 24 Cummington Mall.

Light fixture found broken in athletic complex

A fluorescent light fixture was reported Jan. 16 at 4 p.m. to have been intentionally broken at Case Athletic Center, 285 Babcock St.

Laptop stolen from School of Law

A male student reported Jan. 17 at 4 p.m. that his laptop computer was stolen from a classroom in the School of Law, 765 Commonwealth Ave. The laptop was unattended at the time of the theft.