Campus Crime Logs Feb. 1 – 7

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Feb. 1 to Feb. 7.

Assault in Sleeper Hall

At 2:53 a.m. Feb. 1, a resident of 275 Babcock St. reported his roommate began yelling at him to turn off his television and then struck him with his fist. The suspect admitted to striking the victim and was placed under arrest.

Student injured in vehicle accident

A 19-year-old female student was one of two pedestrians injured when three motor vehicles collided at the intersection of Commonwealth Avenue and Essex Street Monday at 1:21 p.m.

Medical Assist at Mugar Memorial Library

On Feb. 1 at 2:18 p.m., officers responded to a 19-year-old female student’s seizure at 771 Commonwealth Ave. The victim was transported to the Boston University Medical Campus for further treatment.

Medical assist from the Metcalf Science Center

Officers responded at 2:31 p.m. Feb. 1 to a 21-year-old female student who had accidentally splashed a chemical substance in her eyes at 590 Commonwealth Ave. The victim was transported to the St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center for further treatment.

Suspicious circumstances tip

On Feb. 2 at 10:55 p.m., officers received a report to 32 Harry Agganis Way via the Boston University Police Department Anonymous Tip Line that a BU student made a post on social media regarding printing out a 3-D rifle. The incident is currently under investigation.

Suspicious circumstances in dorm at 575 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers responded to a report of an 18-year-old student attempting to take photos of the security cameras at 575 Commonwealth Ave. at 6:03 a.m. Feb. 3. The student also attempted to get students to sign him into different buildings to photograph other security cameras.

Marijuana reported outside of Kilachand Hall

The Office of Residence Life at 91 Bay State Road reported a 19-year-old male smoking marijuana Friday at 5:56 p.m. The student was cited for possession of marijuana for less than one ounce.

Medical assist after fall on Nickerson bleachers

A 55-year-old non-affiliated male was transported from 750 Commonwealth Ave. after falling in the stands at Nickerson Field Saturday at 2:55 p.m. Conditions were snowy at the time.