Campus Crime Logs Feb. 8 – 14

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Feb. 8 to Feb. 14.

Breaking and entering at 1 Silber Way

Officers responded to a report from room 844 at 1 Silber Way Feb. 8 at 8:23 a.m. The reporting party stated that a master key was removed from a desk and used to access several offices. Ten laptops and two tablets were found missing from various offices following the incident.

Harassment at 96 Mountfort St.

A female student reported Feb. 9 at 11:43 a.m. that a male student continued to text her after she asked him not to. She said the male party had wanted to date her, but she declined. Officers responded to the incident on 96 Mountfort St. and informed the suspect that the victim did not wish for him to contact her. The suspect said he would not contact the victim again.

Bicycle stolen from 718 Commonwealth Ave.

A female employee reported her bicycle was stolen Feb. 8 at 12:23 p.m. from the bicycle rack on 718 Commonwealth Ave. The victim stated her bicycle had been secured with a cable lock.

Marijuana reported at Warren Towers

The Office of Residence Life at 700 Commonwealth Ave. was notified that a male student was smoking marijuana in his dorm room Feb. 8 at 10:11 p.m. Officers discovered a small amount of marijuana ash and confiscated a grinder from the suspect.

Marijuana reported at Claflin Hall

The Office of Residence Life at 273 Babcock St. reported they detected marijuana odor from a dorm room Feb. 9 at 1:19 a.m. Upon entering, they found a pipe of which the resident denied ownership.

Marijuana reported at Warren Towers

The Office of Residence Life at 700 Commonwealth Ave. reported the scent of marijuana Feb. 11 at 3:35 p.m. Officers responded and found drug paraphernalia including a pipe inside the room.

Jacket stolen from 915 Commonwealth Ave.

At 5:20 p.m. on Feb. 12, a male student reported that his jacket was stolen from the locker room at 915 Commonwealth Ave.

Medical assist at Warren Towers.

Officers responded to a report of an intoxicated female student in the lobby of 700 Commonwealth Ave. Feb. 14 at 12:03 a.m. The victim was transported to the Boston University Medical Center for further treatment.

Medical assist at 33 Harry Agganis Way

At 1:11 a.m. on Feb. 14, officers responded to 33 Harry Agganis Way for a report of an intoxicated female student in the lobby. The victim was transported to the Boston University Medical Center for further treatment.

Fire at 830 Beacon St.

Officers responded to a fire alarm at 830 Beacon St. Feb. 14 at 11:36 a.m. Upon arrival, the officers determined that the fire had been contained to an oven.