Campus Crime Logs: March 7-13

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from March 7 to March 13.

Medical assist at 881 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers responded to a report March 9 at 9:13 a.m. when a female employee fell while getting out of an elevator and hurt her leg. The victim was transported to the Mount Auburn Hospital for further treatment.

Medical assist at 881 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers responded to a report of a female student at 881 Commonwealth Ave. having mental health concerns March 9 at 12:08 p.m. The student was then transported to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center for further treatment.

General investigation for suspicious phone calls

A female employee reported March 9 at 1:09 p.m. that she received a phone call from a female party who stated that she had exchanged naked pictures with the employee on a Tinder account. The victim stated that she did not have a Tinder account and never sent the subject pictures.

Fire alarm at 168 Bay State Rd.

Officers responded to the College of General Studies House for a building fire alarm set off March 10 at 12:41 a.m. Upon arrival, the officers were approached by a male party who stated that he accidentally set the alarm off while looking for a room key that was left by the fire alarm box.

Cell phone and money stolen from 915 Commonwealth Ave.

A non-affiliated female reported that her cell phone and cash were stolen from the Fitness and Recreation Center March 10 at 1:50 p.m. after she left them unattended in a baby carriage outside the pool.

Destruction of property at 1 University Rd.

Officers observed a male party vandalizing a bike rack on University Road Friday at 1:11 a.m. The officers placed the subject under arrest for defacing property.

Destruction of property at 44 Cummington Mall

A male employee reported that his scooter was vandalized Friday at 4:40 p.m. after being locked on a bike rack outside the College of Engineering. The victim stated that the handlebars were broken and the seat punctured.

Medical assist at 277 Babcock St.

Officers responded to a Rich Hall report of a male suffering from abdominal pain Saturday at 11:02 p.m. The victim was transferred to the Boston Medical Center for further treatment.

Medical assist at 700 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers responded to a report Sunday at 12:43 a.m. of a female suffering from body aches, headache and chills. The victim was transported from Warren Towers to Massachusetts General Hospital for further treatment.

Underage alcohol possession at 120 Ashford St.

After observing four male parties walking on the sidewalk in front of the BU Facilities Office Saturday at 1:41 a.m., officers noticed one of the male parties was concealing a beer can in his pocket. The suspect was summonsed to the Brighton Division of the Boston Municipal Court for Minor in Possession charges.