Campus Crime Logs: March 21-27

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from March 21 to March 27.

Unarmed robbery at 156 Bay State Road

A female student reported March 21 at 5:33 p.m. that she placed an ad to sell her laptop and met with the buyer at the intersection of Commonwealth Avenue and Silber Way. The suspect stated that he wanted to show the computer to his brother who was in a parked car. As they approached the vehicle, the suspect grabbed the computer, knocked the victim down and fled the scene.

Criminal harassment at 771 Commonwealth Ave.

A male employee reported March 21 at 5:50 p.m. that he discovered a sheet of paper taped to the door of his office at Mugar Memorial Library with a hand-drawn penis and his name. The victim stated that there have been several other incidents like this.

Medical assist at 685 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers responded to the Tsai Performance Center March 22 at 7:24 p.m. to reports of a female student who began to shake uncontrollably. The victim was transported to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center for further treatment.

Medical assist at Nickerson Field

Officers responded to reports of a female student with a neck injury on Nickerson Field March 22 at 10:33 p.m. The victim was transported to the Boston University Medical Center for further treatment.

Medical Assist at 700 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers responded to reports of an intoxicated female student in the lobby of Warren Towers March 24 at 2:15 a.m. The victim was transported to the BUMC for further treatment.

Fraud at 864 Beacon St.

A female student at 864 Beacon St. reported March 24 at 2:12 p.m. that she was the victim of a fraud. The victim stated that she received a text from a person wishing to hire her as a tutor, then received a check in the mail for $4,800 with instructions to take her payment out and forward the remaining $4,260 to South Carolina. The victim was later notified that the check was drawn from a bank that did not exist.

Wallet stolen at 915 Commonwealth Ave.

A female student reported March 24 at 5:11 p.m. that her wallet was stolen from her purse, which was left on a bench in the first-floor locker room in the Fitness and Recreation Center.

Marijuana possession at 610 Beacon St.

The Office of Residence Life staff at Myles Standish Hall reported to have found a male student in possession of a small amount of marijuana in a dorm room at 610 Beacon St. Friday at 10:07 p.m. Officers confiscated the marijuana.

Medical assist at Myles

Officers responded to reports Saturday at 1:27 a.m. of an intoxicated female student in the sixth-floor bathroom in Myles. The victim was transported to the BUMC for further treatment.

Medical Assist at 91 Bay State Road

Officers responded to Kilachand Hall Sunday at 1:47 a.m. for reports of an intoxicated female student on a bench in front of the building. The victim was transported to BUMC for further treatment.