Campus Crime Logs: March 28-April 3

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from March 28 to April 3.

Credit card fraud at 199 Bay State Road

A female student living at 199 Bay State Road reported March 28 at 11:35 a.m. that she received a call from a male party claiming to be from the Internal Revenue Service. The caller told the victim that she owed $8,000 in taxes and that she needed to pay immediately or would be placed under arrest. She gave the caller her credit card number and then realized that the caller was not from the IRS and notified her credit card company.

Assault threat at 580 Commonwealth Ave.

A male student reported March 28 at 4:16 p.m. that he was threatened in the laundry room of 580 Commonwealth Ave. The victim has a physical disability and was unable to utilize the high dryer due to its height. The lower dryer had clothes in it, and after waiting for 10 minutes, he removed the clothes and placed his in the machine. A male party arrived and began questioning the victim about the clothes and stated that he would assault the victim if he did it again.

Theft at 725 Commonwealth Ave.

A female employee reported March 29 at 4:03 p.m. that two credit cards were stolen from her office desk drawer in the College of Arts and Sciences.

Medical assist at 575 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers responded to 575 Commonwealth Ave. March 31 at 12:57 a.m. to reports of a female student who fell out of her bunk bed. The victim was transported to the Boston Medical Center for further treatment.

Medical assist at 685 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers responded to reports of a female student who had fallen down a flight of stairs in the Tsai Performance Center March 31 at 9:43 p.m. The victim was transported to Tufts Medical Center for further treatment.

Alcohol possession at Alcorn Street

Officers observed two female parties on Alcorn Street carrying a bottle of wine and a plastic bag containing alcohol Friday at 9:46 p.m. Both parties were identified as students, and one was under the age of 21. Both parties will be summonsed for procuring alcohol and Minor in Possession.

Alcohol possession at 1065 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers observed a male party waiting outside Star Market with an empty duffle bag Saturday at 7:48 p.m. The party entered Star Market and exited with a second male party and a duffle bag containing a case of beer. Officers identified the parties as students, and one was under the age of 21. Both parties will be summonsed to court for procuring alcohol and Minor in Possession.

Theft at 504 Park Drive

A male student reported Sunday at 12:34 p.m. that his bicycle was stolen from the bike room at 504 Park Drive. The victim further stated that the bike was secured to the bike rack with a ULOCK.

Theft at 10 Buick St.

A female student reported Sunday at 4 p.m. that three prescription bottles containing Adderall were stolen from her room in StuVi 1. She stated that other prescriptions were also on her desk, but the Adderall was the only thing taken.