Campus Crime Logs: Sept. 29 – Oct. 2

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Sept. 29 to Oct. 2.

Students possess marijuana at Sleeper Hall

Officers saw a group of students standing together in West Campus and smoking from a pipe on Sept. 29 at 12:45 a.m. The group fled as officers approached, except a male student who continued to smoke. Officers confiscated the pipe and marijuana and gave the student a civil citation.

Female student falls at Walter Brown Arena

Officers responded to 285 Babcock St. on Sept. 30 at 11:00 a.m. to a report that a female student hit her head on the ice. She was taken to the Boston University Medical Campus.

Intoxicated female student found at Rich Hall

Officers responded on Oct. 1 at 2:00 a.m. to assist an intoxicated female student in the lobby of 277 Babcock St. She was upset and requested to go home with her parents, who lived in the area. The student’s parents picked her up.

Theft reported at Fitness and Recreation Center

Officers responded to a report of a female looking through another person’s wallet at the BU Fitness and Recreation Center at 915 Commonwealth Ave. on Oct. 1 at 2:58 p.m. The party fled, and another female student later reported her money and credit card were missing.

Male student possesses illegal liquor at Star Market

Officers saw a male student holding an open container of alcohol at 1065 Commonwealth Ave. on Oct. 1 at 9:51 p.m. The student was underage and in possession of two fake Connecticut licenses. He will appear in court.