Campus Crime Logs: Oct. 27 – Nov. 1

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Oct. 27 – Nov. 1.

Suspicious circumstances spotted at CAS

A male employee reported that a male party was taking a tire off of a bicycle on Friday at 12:24 p.m. at 725 Commonwealth Ave., outside the College of Arts and Sciences. Officers investigated the scene and found no missing parts.

Illegal liquor transfer at Alcorn Street

Two male students were observed transferring beer cans into shopping bags on Friday at 7:25 p.m. Officers discovered that one party was under the age of 21. Both parties will be summoned to court.

Marijuana paraphernalia found at StuVi II

A marijuana grinder was found on Friday at 11:20 p.m. in the common area of a suite in 33 Harry Agganis Way. The grinder was seized, but no actions were taken.

Break in and entry at 140 Bay State Road

Two female students reported on Saturday at 5:29 a.m. that a male entered their room and tried to climb into their beds at The Towers. The man was pushed off the bed and left the room.

Medical assist at 844 Beacon St.

A male student was injured at 844 Beacon St. Saturday evening when he struck himself in the eye with a bottle cap. The student was transported to the Boston Medical Center.

Male students dispute

A male student reported having a dispute with his former girlfriend’s boyfriend on Saturday at 10:42 p.m. After officers spoke with all three students, they agreed to not cause any further problems and to behave according to the Code of Student Responsibilities. BUPD did not disclose the location of the incident.

Injury at 855 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers responded to a report of a male employee that was struck by a vehicle on Sunday at 7 p.m. on Commonwealth Avenue. The injured party declined medical assistance. The vehicle fled the scene and was later located by the Boston Police Department.

Medical assist at Claflin Hall 

Two female students reported suffering from nausea, headache and muscle weakness due to a chemical spill in their room in 273 Babcock St. Sunday evening. They declined medical transport and were moved to another room.