Campus, City, News

Crime logs: Jan. 13-15

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Jan. 13-15.

By Miguel Hernández Mercado

Wallet stolen from Questrom

A female student reported on Friday at 12:26 p.m. that her wallet had been stolen from her backpack, which was left unattended in Room 324 at 595 Commonwealth Ave.

Medical assist at 24 Cummington Mall

Officers responded to a report made on Saturday at 11:55 a.m. of a female student who had spilled Methylene blue, a hazardous chemical, on her foot. The student was treated at the scene.

Pants stolen from FitRec

A male student reported on Sunday at 5:42 p.m. that his pair of pants was stolen from a storage cubby in 915 Commonwealth Ave.

The following crime reports were taken from the Boston Police Department crime logs from Jan. 17-18.

By Till Kaeslin

Vandalism reported at Mass Apparel in Allston

Officers responded to a radio call after an attempted breaking and entering at 383 Cambridge St. at 5:00 a.m. on Tuesday. Before the officers arrived on the scene, the witness, an employee at Mass Apparel, claimed the suspect fled after seeing him in the store.

Drunk clients removed from Paradise Rock Club in Allston

Officers responded to a radio call requesting help with unruly patrons at 967 Commonwealth Ave. at 9:36 p.m. on Tuesday. Prior to the officer’s arrival, the Paradise staff attempted to remove two patrons, both of whom were highly intoxicated, yelling racial slurs and swinging punches at the staff. Once outside, Boston University Police Department assisted the staff in restraining the patrons until BPD officers arrived.

Violent threats reported from Ashford Street

Officers responded to 40 Ashford St. at 12:45 a.m. on Wednesday for threats of violence. Upon arrival, officers spoke to the victim, who claimed his neighbor threatened to beat him up or kill him while he was using the common bathroom. He also claimed this was not an isolated incident. The officers then spoke with the accused neighbor, who denied having made any threats, saying he was just angry because his neighbor made so much noise in the common bathroom late at night.