City Crime Logs: Feb. 20-21

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department crime logs from Feb. 20-21.

Missing cash reported from apartment break-in

Officers responded to a radio call for a reported breaking and entering of an apartment at 530 Washington St. on Monday at 2:55 p.m. Upon arrival, the owner of the apartment was not present, nor was the suspect. A neighbor told officers that her apartment had also been broken into. After returning from her run at 2:15 p.m., she noticed her apartment front door was open and its lock broken. She reported that $20 in cash from the windowsill was stolen.

Motor vehicle larceny at YMCA parking lot

A man reported that someone broke into his blue 2017 Subaru Impreza between 3:00 and 4:25 p.m. at 615 Washington St. on Monday. The vehicle’s rear driver side window was smashed. The victim reported the suspect stole his credit and debit cards, as well as a brown leather briefcase, which contained his checkbook.

Woman reported her brother’s unusual behavior

A woman reported her brother was behaving unusually at 916 Jette Court on Tuesday at 10:12 a.m. Prior to the officers’ arrival, the brother, who had stopped taking his medication, departed the residence. The officers found him walking barefoot in the snow to a nearby playground. Officers led him back to the residence, where they waited for the Boston Emergency Medical Services. Unable to answer the EMS’s questions, he was transported to St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center for further evaluation.