City Crime Logs: April 11-12

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department crime logs from April 11-12.

Suspects arrested for license plate theft at 120 North Beacon St.

Officers investigating an alleged theft arrested two men at 120 North Beacon St. on Monday at 1:46 p.m. The suspects, one of whom was drinking under age, had allegedly used a metal wrench to remove a license plate from a parked van. Both suspects were charged for theft of a registration plate and possession of burglarious tools. One was also charged with procuring alcohol for a minor.

High school students vandalize store in Allston

The manager of Tedeschi Food Shops at 509 Cambridge St. called BPD Monday afternoon. When an officer arrived at 2:55 p.m., the manager said a group of teenagers from Brighton High School knocked down a pair of food displays and ran out of the store. No items were damaged. The officer filed a report and advised the manager to call 911 if the suspects returned.

Suspect throws eggs at Allston bar

Officers responded to a radio call for an assault and battery in progress at the Draft Bar and Grille at 34 Harvard Ave. on Wednesday at 12:57 a.m. The manager and employees at the bar told officers someone had driven by multiple times and thrown eggs at the building and at customers standing outside. Officers then witnessed the suspect driving by and throwing eggs once again and made the arrest.

Death reported at Warrior Ice Arena

Officers responded to a report of a cardiac arrest at Warrior Ice Arena at 90 Guest St. Wednesday morning. Witnesses said the victim collapsed while making his way toward the bench. The victim was taken to St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center and pronounced dead at 8:10 a.m.