City Crime Logs: Oct. 16 – 17

The following crime reports were taken from the Boston Police Department crime logs from Oct. 16-17.

Man possessing drugs chased into McDonald’s bathroom

Officers conducting a drug investigation in the area of Holton Street and Antwerp Street on Monday at 4 p.m. observed a person appearing to have behavior consistent with drug abuse. Officers followed the suspect into McDonald’s and into the bathroom. The suspect confessed to possession of prescription opioids, anti-epileptic medication and several straws meant to snort the substances. Officers recovered the drugs and a hearing will be sought for possession of Class E Drugs.

Bus passenger arrested for cocaine possession

Officers conducting a drug investigation on Monday at 5:55 p.m. inside the Stop and Shop lot at 60 Everett St., Allston observed two passengers they believed to be snorting drugs inside a bus. Officers approached the vehicle and frisked one of the two suspects, finding a plastic bag containing cocaine in their wallet. The suspect will be summoned to Brighton District Court for possession of Class B Drugs.

Threats to throw man off roof

BPD responded to a radio call at 12:04 a.m. on Tuesday regarding a threat report at 66 Chiswick Rd., Brighton. The victim told an officer that he saw three males from his apartment building exit a Lyft vehicle and heard one man threaten to throw him off a roof and “make it look like a suicide,” according to the report. No physical altercations were reported.

Isabel is a sophomore in the College of Communication and the Opinion Editor for Fall 2018. Follow her on Twitter @isabelcowens.