Police arrest woman after she stabs husband during confrontation

The following reports were taken from last week’s Allston-Brighton District 14 police logs.

• Police arrested a female suspect on Nov. 26 at 11 p.m. after responding to a stabbing call from the alleged attacker’s husband.

The woman reportedly stabbed her husband after a fight. The victim was treated for a chest wound at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital.

Police arrested and charged Lillian Serrano, 31, of 1113 Fidelis Way, for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

• Two male suspects held up the Exxon Gas Station on 198 Western Ave. at gunpoint on Nov. 28 at 9:10 p.m., stealing an unknown amount of money from the register.

The cashier claimed two males approximately 17 and 19 years old, entered the station.

The first suspect supposedly put a black gun on the counter with the barrel pointing at the cashier and said, “Give me the money.” As the cashier emptied the register, the suspect shouted, “You’re not going fast enough,” and grabbed the rest of the cash himself.

The cashier said the two robbers fled the scene in different directions. A witness told police he saw two males who met the robbers description leave the parking lot of a nearby 7-11 in a compact silver car.

Police are still searching for the suspects.

• A man allegedly threw a beer mug into a $2,000 antique mirror at the Wonder Bar on 186 Harvard Ave. on Nov. 25.

According to the manager, the suspect threw the mug at another patron but missed and hit the mirror. The suspect fled from the scene on foot down Commonwealth Avenue and was pursued by the manager and bouncers. An officer saw the chase and ordered that the suspect be released. The man’s ID was obtained and he promised to make restitution.

• Police are investigating a breaking and entering at 21 Ashford St. that occurred sometime between Nov. 21 at 11 a.m. and Nov. 24 at 12:30 a.m.

About $750 was stolen from the victim’s lock box and $350 was taken from the victim’s roommate. The upstairs windows were open, but there were no signs of forced entry.

Police have no suspects.

• A driver allegedly fled from the scene of an accident on Nov. 25 at 7:15 p.m. after he struck the side of a vehicle at the intersection of Brighton Avenue and Cambridge Street.

When the victim approached the suspect to exchange information, the suspect claimed he did not hit the car and then reportedly sped off. The victim followed the suspect until he was stopped in Watertown Square.

When the police arrived, both parties were questioned. An officer discovered minor damage on the right, rear panel of the victim’s car and on the front left bumper of the suspect’s car.

After examining the damage, police issued a citation to Nugent Niall, of 498 Watertown St., for fleeing the scene of an accident.

• A woman’s black Guess purse was stolen on Commonwealth Avenue on Nov. 26 at 1:15 a.m. According to reports, the victim was walking on the street when two suspects came from behind, grabbed her purse and ran toward Wallingford Road.

The purse contained a Nine West wallet, several credit cards and a cellular phone, but no cash.

The victim described the suspects as two males in their 20s. The police are still searching for suspects.