Campus Crime Logs: Nov. 21 – Nov. 26

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department Crime Logs from Nov. 21-26.

Student struck by vehicle in front of College of Fine Arts

Officers responded to a report on Nov. 22 at 3:34 p.m. that a male student had been struck by a vehicle at 855 Commonwealth Ave. The student was transported to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

Marijuana possession found at 140 Bay State Road

Residence Life staff reported on Nov. 23 at 10:11 p.m. that a male student possessed marijuana in The Towers. Officers responded to the report, confiscated the drug and grinder and issued a civil citation for the student.

Money bags missing from the Yawkey Center for Student Services

An Aramark manager reported on Nov. 23 at 10:20 p.m. that two bags of money from 100 Bay State Road. The two bags contained a total of approximately $500. An armored truck was scheduled to pick up the bags from a safe in the the Rize Cafe and Bakery, but did not show up because of the Thanksgiving holiday. Later, the bags were discovered missing.

Student finds intruder in her StuVi II dorm

A female student reported on Nov. 23 at 3:56 a.m. that she saw an intruder at 33 Harry Agganis Way in her closet, whom she recognized as a neighboring resident. Officers found the intruder and another male student, as well as two pellet guns, in the room. Both male students were arrested and charged with breaking and entering and carrying firearms on school grounds.