Cable TV does exist on campus

The inconsistency with Boston University’s policy regarding the enhanced antennae is comical. There should be no reason that the Student Village should have an enhanced antennae and Towers should have that monstrous television sitting in the lounge. But the lack of television programming at most campus locations doesn’t bother me so much.

I like to take the pleasant walk down Bay State Road to the Hillel House to watch CABLE TV or head over to the Loretto Hall Lounge to watch CABLE TV or to go over to a friend room at Danielsen and watch CABLE TV. So, I encourage the masses to trek down to Loretto (the lounge is open to all), Danielsen or Hillel (my personal favorite) and catch some A’E, CNN or the History Channel purely for pleasure. Take a break from studying all the wonderful things our professors teach us, especially the students of the College of Communication, and head over to the Hillel House. Then we’ll talk about something not so important like the biography we just watched on Dr. Martin Luther King or President Roosevelt.

Nirv Patel

ENG ’03