Campus, City, News

It’s not just that time of the month . . .

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs between Oct. 23 and Oct. 28.

A caller reported that a woman who was not taking her medication was ‘acting very moody’ on the 15th floor of Warren Towers B Tower at 12:27 a.m. Oct. 23. The woman was taken to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

NOT-SO-SECRET ADMIRER

A woman reported that an unknown male was following her again at the Life Science and Engineering Building at 12:31 p.m. Oct. 23.

GOING GREEN

BUPD responded to ‘kids outside in the rear possibly smoking marijuana’ at the Earth/Environmental Awareness House at 29 Buswell St. at 3:13 p.m. Oct. 23.

GETTING A KICK OUT OF IT

A caller reported two men kicking vehicles and causing a disturbance at 500 Park Drive at 2:00 a.m. Oct. 24. BUPD searched the area but did not find the men.

HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME

A Building and Grounds supervisor reported that a motor vehicle possibly hit a baby carriage at 760 Commonwealth Avenue at 1:01 p.m. Oct. 24. BUPD responded and the person pushing the carriage declined treatment.

THE LADDER COMMUNICATED WITH YOUR FACE

BUPD responded to a student hit in the head with a ladder and bleeding at the College of Communication at 12:27 p.m. Oct. 25. The student was taken to the Boston Medical Center.

I AIN’T SAYIN’ SHE A GOLD
DIGGER . . .

A caller reported on Oct. 27 that his wallet was stolen from his girlfriend’s room at 514 Park Drive between 4:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Oct. 25.

SITTIN’ IN A TREE, R-E-A-D-I-N-G

BUPD responded to a student sitting in a tree and reading a book at 167 Bay State Road at 10:21 a.m. Oct. 29. The student was removed and warned.

A GRATE HALLOWEEN

A caller reported people in costumes picking up a vent grate on the sidewalk in front of the Tsai Performance Center at 4:26 p.m. Oct. 31.

POW! POW! OW!

A BUPD officer reported an individual shot in the lower right leg with a BB gun at the corner of Commonwealth Avenue and Babcock Street at 2:18 a.m. Nov. 1. The individual refused medical service.’

WHIZ KID . . . OLD MAN?

A caller reported a homeless man urinating at Warren Towers at 8:15 p.m. Nov. 5. The 50-year-old man was found inebriated and was taken to Caritas St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center. ?