Campus, Crime Logs, News

Campus crime logs: 9/12

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Sept. 8–12.

Harassing party at Kenmore Classroom Building

A caller reported at 7:49 p.m. Saturday that a person was harassing passers-by around 565 Commonwealth Ave. and that the person was seen in the same area earlier in the day. BUPD located the person near the area and removed them from BU property with a trespassing warning.

Suspicious person near 53 Ashford St.

A caller reported at 1:49 a.m. Sunday that an unidentified, intoxicated man approached their group while they were walking down Ashford Street toward West Campus and seemed to be following them. A BUPD officer arrived to escort the group to West Campus and found that the man was no longer in the area. The group was safely escorted to West Campus and the area was searched, though the man was not found.

Carbon monoxide leak at Core House

BU’s Office of Facilities Management and Planning reported a carbon monoxide leak at 141 Carlton St. at 1:55 a.m. Tuesday. The Boston Fire Department arrived on scene and students were evacuated to 775 Commonwealth Ave. while the source of the leak was identified.

Adult man running in and out of traffic near Boston Medical Center

A man wearing a plaid shirt and carrying shopping bags was reported to be running in and out of traffic near 650 Albany St. at 10:10 p.m. Tuesday. BUPD responded for assistance but could not find the man.