Campus, Crime Logs, News

Campus crime logs: 11/8

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Nov. 2–6.

Student spills acid on chest at Metcalf Science Center

A caller reported at 11:14 a.m. Friday that two to three milliliters of acid had been spilled on a student’s chest at 590 Commonwealth Ave. The student was transported to St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center.

Expelled student demands to meet with dean at College of Communication

An expelled former BU student entered 640 Commonwealth Ave. at 3:59 p.m. Friday requesting to speak with the dean. The dean was willing to speak with him as long as an officer was present.

Man exposes himself in front of Joan and Edgar Booth Theatre

A caller reported at 8:45 p.m. Saturday that a man was exposing himself in front of the “O” in the Booth Theatre sign at 820 Commonwealth Ave. The suspect was described as a white male around 20 years old with a thin build, blonde hair, and wearing a beige fleece jacket.

Drone hovering near room at Student Village II

A caller reported at 1:41 p.m. Sunday that a drone had been hovering near her window at 33 Harry Agganis Way. BUPD Lieutenant Daniel Healey stated that he saw the drone leave upon his arrival and that it was headed toward the BU Bridge.

Suspicious man trying to cause fights in Mugar Memorial Library

Mugar security reported at 12:37 a.m. Tuesday that a male was acting strange and trying to cause fights with people at 771 Commonwealth Ave. The suspect was reported to be approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall and wearing a white, long-sleeved shirt. The suspect left BU property upon officers’ arrival.