Rolling with the punches

The following were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from April 1 to April 7.

Officers responded to two men fighting at 915 Commonwealth Ave. at 2:23 a.m. April 4. Officers spoke to the men and determined that they were friends just playing around.

AND THEY SAID THEY DIDN’T WANT THE VACATION
TO END . . .

Officers were flagged down on the corner of Buswell Street and Park Drive at 9:33 p.m. April 3.’ A clerk from the area handed the officers a passport that had been left in his store.

STALKERS ARE SO
MISUNDERSTOOD

Officers responded to a call at 6:33 p.m. April 3 from a girl who said a suspicious man had been watching her while she was tutoring and then followed her through the building. When the officers arrived, they found it was a misunderstanding.

ANYONE EVER TELL YOU YOU’RE THE SPITTING IMAGE OF A WANTED MAN?

A caller at the Boston Medical Center reported a man who spit at a pharmacist at 7:55 p.m. April 2. Officers made an arrest based on an outstanding warrant.

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO WEAR A HELMET

A caller reported that his bike was stolen from the clock pole outside of the Tsai Performance Center at 2:05 p.m. April 2. A few minutes later, she called back and said she had located her bike – she had left it somewhere else.

MOMMY LOVES YOU

A mother called at 8:42 p.m. April 1 concerned because she had not been able to make contact with her son for more than a week and wanted to make sure he was OK. Officers made contact with him and told him call his mother.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKIN’ ON HEAVEN’S DOOR

A caller reported a man knocking on her door, trying to break into her office at 4:34 p.m. April 4. Officers searched the area for suspicious people but did not find anyone.

NO GOOD DEED GOES
UNPUNISHED

A caller reported his friend was robbed in Kenmore Square at 10:05 p.m. April 3.’ The officers arrived on scene and spoke with the alleged robbery victim who said he willingly gave someone $5 because the person’s car was towed. Officers searched the area and could not find anyone suspicious.