Shh, don’t tell mommy

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from April 7 to April 14.

A caller reported that several people were trying to break into the shed and playground area behind the University Professors Program House on Bay State Road at 1:07 a.m. April 11.

FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU. FOOL ME TWICE . . .

A caller from the Hotel Commonwealth reported a man trespassing at 9:28 p.m. April 10. The caller said police had given the same man a warning for trespassing the previous night.

MBTA MAKES ME SO MAD, I COULD JUST’hellip;

A caller reported shattered glass at the bus shed outside the George Sherman Union at 12:41 a.m. April 10. Police confirmed the damage and notified transit police.

IT’S NOT 4/20 YET, DUDE

Boston Police received a call about two men sitting on a bench smoking marijuana out of a bong in front of the Common Ground House on Bay State Road at 4:24 p.m. April 10. The area was clear when police arrived.

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW, SECURITY?

A caller reported that as he was leaving 25 Buick St. at 9:29 p.m. April 8, a man showing a Verizon ID asked for entry. The caller let the man to enter, but said he was concerned about the late hour. Buildings and Grounds was on the scene and confirmed that the man was authorized to be there.

THEY’VE TAKEN OUR CARS HOSTAGE!

People at the 10 Deerfield St. parking lot flagged down a police officer at 10:21 p.m. April 7 and said they were trying to get to their cars but the attendant was not at the scene. Dispatch also received a call. Parking Services responded.’

DON’T LIE TO ME, B&G

An officer noticed six to eight people on the roof of the Life Science and Engineering Building at 3:55 p.m. April 7 and called Buildings and Grounds. B&G said no one was supposed to be up there. The people turned out to be heating, ventilation and air-conditioning contractors and were authorized to be there.

‘AND YOU MAY ASK YOURSELF, HOW DID I GET HERE?’

A caller reported a homeless man loitering on the second floor of the General Class Room Building at 9:57 a.m. April 7. The man said he thought he had an apartment in the building.

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN? MORE LIKE ELEVATOR TO ARREST

A caller reported two suspicious people on Cummington Street by the stairs to Beacon Street at 5:51 p.m. April 7. Police found that the two were in possession of a controlled substance.