Eagle down, eagle down!

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department Allston-Brighton District D-14 crime logs from April 13 to April 19.

Officers responded to a report of a Boston College student who had fallen from a second floor porch on 45 Radnor Road at 12:46 a.m. April 17. The victim was bleeding from his elbow and head. The witness said she and the victim were sitting on the porch talking when he tried to sit on the railing, and all she could remember was the victim losing balance and falling over the railing. The victim had been drinking earlier in the day at the Bruins game. The victim was taken to Brigham and Woman’s Hospital to be checked out.

TAKING OUT THE TRASH

An officer responded to an assault and battery call at 12 Royce Road at 2:50 a.m. April 17.’ The alleged victim said he had been visiting a friend in Apartment #5 when he noticed trash bags cluttering the hall outside of Apartment #3.’ He called to his friend that the tenant in that apartment should take his trash out. The victim said the tenant then opened the door of Apartment #3 and asked if there was a problem. The victim then told him he should take the trash out, and the suspect punched him in the face and then shut the door. The officer knocked on the door to Apartment #3, but there was no response.

PRACTICE SAFE PRANKING

Officers responded to a radio call from 213 Chestnut Hill Ave. about an assault and battery at 6:45 p.m. April 17. Upon arrival, they spoke with the victim, who was covered in water and very upset. The victim said he believed three unknown people threw a condom filled with water out an open third floor window. The suspected apartment did not respond when police knocked on the door.

FAST, FURIOUS AND LATE

Officers pulled over a green Volvo at 9:20 a.m. April 14 for driving through a construction area on Parsons Street. When they asked the driver why he crossed the construction cones, the suspect, not stopping, said, ‘I’m on my way to a meeting.’ The officer placed her hands on the open window of the car, but the suspect did not slow down. Officers ran the car’s registration through the database and found the suspect. They sent a citation for failure to stop for an officer, operating to endanger, and failure to stay in marked lanes to the suspect’s home address.