Campus Crime Logs Sept. 29 to Oct. 5

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Sept. 29 to Oct. 5.

Items stolen from BU Bookstore

A young, black male wearing a grey t-shirt shoplifted several items from the BU Barnes & Noble  at 660 Beacon St. on Sept. 29 around 10 a.m. The man was caught stealing again from the bookstore on Friday at about 1:15 p.m. He was wearing a black jacket, blue jeans and sneakers. The man appeared to be targeting electronic equipment and headphones. The man fled the scene on a bicycle and has not yet been identified.

Man touches student’s foot in Library

Library staff at Mugar Memorial Library identified a man who was reported for touching female students’ feet on Sept. 30 around 9:30 p.m. without consent. The man was identified as a 45-year-old from Boston. BUPD responded and gave him a formal trespassing warning.

Bike stolen from rack

A construction worker’s bike was stolen in front of 765 Commonwealth Ave. on Sept. 30. The bike was locked to a fence and was stolen sometime between noon and 3 p.m. The bike was valued at approximately $400.

Student’s iPhone stolen

A female student’s iPhone was stolen from the second floor study lounge of the College of Communication Friday at about 11:15 a.m. The student left to take an exam, and when she returned, the phone was gone. The phone was valued at $600.

Student receives citation for possession of marijuana

Two students were found in possession of marijuana near 90 St. Mary’s St. Friday at about 8 p.m. One received a citation for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and the drugs were confiscated.

Another marijuana citation

A 20-year-old BU student living in Rich Hall at 277 Babcock St. was found in possession of less than an ounce of marijuana on Friday at about 11:40 p.m. The resident assistant smelled marijuana and called BUPD. The marijuana was confiscated and the student received a citation.

Man exposes himself to two students

A 56-year-old homeless man exposed and fondled himself in front of two female students on Friday at about 11:55 p.m. near the intersection of Commonwealth Avenue and Deerfield Street in Kenmore Square. The man was stopped, arrested and charged for open and gross lewdness. He also had outstanding warrants.

Alcohol possession

Two BU students under the age of 20 were found in possession of alcohol and were stopped near 90 St. Mary’s St. on Saturday. The students were not intoxicated and the alcohol was confiscated. The students received summons to appear in Roxbury District Court.

Fit Rec thievery

A bag belonging to a BU student was stolen from one of the open cubicles in the Fitness & Recreation Center at about 3:20 p.m. on Sunday. Surveillance cameras showed an unknown female with dark hair removing items from the cubicle about one minute after the items were put down. The female removed items from a nearby cubicle as well. The incident is still under investigation.