Campus Crime Logs: Sept. 2 – Sept. 9

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department from Sept. 2 to Sept. 9.

Bicycle stolen from 91 Bay State Rd.

A 19-year-old female student reported her bicycle was stolen Sept. 3 from Kilachand Hall at 91 Bay State Rd. The victim’s bike was locked to a bike rack with a cable lock at the time of the theft. The thief cut the cable lock to steal the bike.

Student credit card account hacked

At 3:26 p.m. on Sept. 3, a 24-year-old student reported her credit card was used several times without her knowledge. The account was accessed without a card because the victim currently has the credit card in her possession.

Package stolen from South Campus

On Sept. 3 at 5:54 p.m., a 20-year-old male student reported that a package was stolen from the lobby of 844 Beacon St. According to the victim, the package contained a water carbonator.

Wallet stolen from dorm at 140 Bay State Rd.

An 18-year-old student reported his wallet was stolen from his room in the Towers at 140 Bay State Rd., around 10:00 p.m. Sept. 3. The victim believes it was stolen off his nightstand or desk.

BB shot through window of African American Studies building

The Office of African American Studies at 138 Mountfort St. reported around 7:40 a.m. Friday that a BB was shot through a window of the building over night. The BB left a hole in the screen and window and the BB itself was found in the windowsill.

Female student approached by suspicious male on campus

A female student reported Friday that a suspicious man approached her and attempted to engage in conversation with her on Sept. 1 between Bay State Road and Silber Way. The student removed herself from the situation. She later found a crime informational bulletin published by the Boston Police Department about two assaults that occurred on Brighton Avenue and Harvard Avenue by a male with a similar description as the man that had previously approached her. BUPD is still investigating the incident.

Student arrested for marijuana possession

Two males were found drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana at 47 Buswell St. at 4:00 p.m. Friday. BUPD identified an 18-year-old male student who was in possession of a backpack containing a large bag of marijuana, a glass jar of marijuana and various scales and baggies. He was arrested for possession of a Class D substance with intent to distribute, a drug violation near a school building (McKinley Middle School) and possession of alcohol under the age of 21.

Underage student summonsed for minor alcohol possession

Friday around 8:00 p.m. BUPD stopped a male student walking along Babcock Street carrying a case of beer. The student was stopped and identified as underage. Police seized the alcohol and will summon that student for a minor possession of alcohol.

Bicycle stolen at 700 Commonwealth Ave.

An 18-year-old student reported that his bike was stolen from Warren Towers, 700 Commonwealth Ave., sometime between Saturday and Sunday.

Bicycle stolen on Buswell Street

A 20-year-old male student reported that his bicycle was stolen on Saturday. The bike was locked on a bike rack at 42 Buswell St. in South Campus.