Campus Crime Logs: Oct. 7-9

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Oct. 7-9.

Two-vehicle accident on Commonwealth Avenue

An officer reported at a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of Beacon Street and Commonwealth Avenue on Saturday at 12:04 a.m. The officer stated she believed one of the drivers was intoxicated. Boston Police Department arrived on scene and awaited a tow truck.

Female vomiting by Warren Towers elevators

BUPD was notified that a female was vomiting at 700 Commonwealth Ave. near the C Tower elevators at 1:10 a.m. on Saturday. The caller reported that the female had been released from the hospital that day. Officers determined that the female had been released from the hospital at 11:00 p.m. Friday and was experiencing residual nausea but did not need further medical response.

Unconscious female in Rich Hall trash room

BUPD officers responded to a report of an unconscious intoxicated female in the garbage disposal room of the fifth floor of 277 Babcock St. on Saturday at 2:48 a.m. The caller reported that the female, before unconscious, was vomiting and “acting irrational,” according to the report. Medical services were notified and transported the female to Boston Medical Center.

Suicidal post on BU Confessions Facebook page

BUPD received a call about a post on the Facebook page “BU Confessions,” featuring a person talking of hurting themselves, Monday at 7:57 a.m. BUPD received another call about the post at 6:30 p.m. saying that the author of the post was threatening suicide. Both posts have since been deleted.

Isabel is a sophomore in the College of Communication and the Opinion Editor for Fall 2018. Follow her on Twitter @isabelcowens.