City Crime Logs: Nov. 5-7

The following crime reports were taken from the Boston Police Department crime logs from Nov. 5-7.

Suicidal person at Burger King

Officers responded to a radio call at 11:00 p.m. on Sunday to investigate a person at Burger King at 210 Brighton Ave. in Allston. The person was said to be having suicidal thoughts and was transported by ambulance for further medical treatment.

Man passes out while exercising

Officers received a radio call to assist an unresponsive man at 78 Lincoln St. in Brighton at 1:28 p.m. on Monday. Officers observed the victim lying on a sofa and being attended to by the Boston Fire Department. Officers were advised that the victim had a past history of seizures and had been riding an exercise bike when he fell unconscious. The victim was transported for treatment.

Missing person found at school

Officers responded to a call for assistance at 144 McBride St. in Jamaica Plain at 9:03 a.m. on Tuesday. The individual was found at school that day after not returning home Monday evening. The individual said they did not want to return home that day because they were scheduled to go to court and then further threatened to commit acts of violence. Boston EMS transported the individual for further evaluation.

Isabel is a sophomore in the College of Communication and the Opinion Editor for Fall 2018. Follow her on Twitter @isabelcowens.