Hub Gets Ready For Pats

New Englanders are hoping for their first ever Patriots Super Bowl victory Sunday.

Boston area sports bars and restaurants are preparing for the fans, mixing a combination of low prices and specialized viewings of the game for all patrons.

“People were coming in at 10 o’clock in the morning for last Sundays game,” said T’s Pub manager Stephen DiMarco. “We expect a pretty big crowd.”

Boston Beer Works will be featuring food specials such as 25 cent wings and 75 cent ribs. Our House, close to Boston University’s campus in Allston, will be offering baby Rolling Rocks for a dollar each, and a dollar wing buffet during half-time. And Tua Nua’s will be featuring reduced food prices, including dollar drafts and free appetizers while the game is on.

Other places, however, are opting to do more than just reduce prices for food. Our House East will be holding a contest to the highest bidder.

“Every year we have a raffle. This year we’re giving away a TV, a DVD player and a couple blow-up couches and a bunch of other stuff,” said Our House East Manager Pete Little.

Student favorites such as Great Scotts and the Purple Shamrock in Faneuil Hall will be showing the game as well.

Other places, however, plan on conducting business as usual while the game is on.

Jillians will be featuring the game on several big screen televisions, as well as the usual pool and menu. The game complex also has a full arcade, fooseball and a mini casino.

Not just sports bars are adjusting their schedule for Sunday’s game. Some ex-Patriots have decided to frequent Cambridge’s The House of Blues. House of Blues will be also featuring the game on a movie screen projector while broadcasting live on the radio.

House of Blues also decided to forgo its normal cover charge for the game and will be serving free jambalaya for all patrons.

In honor of the Rams’ home city and Metropolitan District Commission Director Michael Testa’s comment Monday, Sunset Bar and Grille will also be giving a discount on jambalaya.

“We expect a pretty full restaurant,” said Sunset Bar and Grille Manager Katie Meade. “We’ll also be selling our seafood jambalaya appetizer half price.”

Tourist attractions such as Cheers, Bull and Finch Bar and Boston Billiard Club will be open to Patriots fans of all ages.