Crime log reports car vandalism, multiple arrests at party

The following were taken from the Allston-Brighton police logs.

Police arrested 10 people at a 56 Franklin St. party last Friday night after numerous noise complaints from neighbors.

Shortly after police arrived, they arrested Keith Waters, 24, for disorderly conduct when he reportedly told the officers they should leave because they did not have a warrant. Waters then refused to clear the house.

Allegedly as another suspect was resisting arrest, a female suspect jumped on the arresting officer and started punching him. A riot-like atmosphere ensued when fellow partygoers assisted in one suspect’s escape and the assault and battery on officers, according to the police report.

Other police units arrived and arrested nine others for disturbing the peace, being the keeper of a disorderly house, two counts of assault and battery to a police officer and resisting arrest.

VANDALISM

A witness reporting numerous counts of car vandalism flagged police down Friday night around 1:44 a.m. in front of Blanchard’s Liquor store in Allston. He pointed out two men walking down Brighton Avenue, claiming the two had vandalized his mother’s car and five others.

When the suspects saw the officers, they ran from Brighton Street up Gardner Street to Linden Street. The two suspects were eventually found running down Linden Street toward Cambridge.

Richard J. Waldron and Douglas Lunnie, both of Somerville, were arrested for vandalism. The damage included the kicking off of rear view mirrors and bent antennas.

DISORDERLY CONDUCT

Police responded to a call about a bar fight at Hogan’s Bar Run Room in Brighton at about 6:20 p.m. last Sunday. After the police asked both men to leave the premises, Luis Herrera, 43, of Everett, reportedly refused while screaming death threats directed at the other man. After threatening the police, Herrera was arrested for disorderly conduct, threatening to do bodily harm and threats to kill.

ATTEMPTED ROBBERY

Police arrested a man Thursday night around 8:30 p.m. for attempted robbery. Police reportedly saw the man, who was unarmed, use his elbow to jab the victim in the chest with his elbow while demanding money. He then reportedly proceeded to assault the victim, kicking him and wounding his shin and thigh.

Once the man realized he was in sight of the police, he fled to Hano Park. When confronted by police, he fled to Everett and Braintree Street, where he was apprehended. The victim was treated at the scene.