Heaven is not for me

In response to Dec. 5 letter “Heaven is not for everyone”, we have the following to say: We’re going to hell. That’s right, we’ve accepted the fact that in the end, we’re all going to hell. No matter what faith we believe in, there’s always gonna be another one out there which will say, “If you don’t believe this way, you’re going to hell.” And as strongly as one believes in one’s faith, there are always people who believe in their faith just as much, and think you’re going to hell. But hey, hell isn’t so bad, except for the occasional (we’ve heard random) pokings and fire. I mean, everyone will be there. Think about it, you can chill with the people you like, and beat the crap out of the people you hate, and it doesn’t matter because you’re already in hell! OH, except the members of the Intravarsity Christian Fellowship…. they got the answer of which religion to pick right. But that’s ok for the rest of us, because I’m guessing they’re pretty annoying.

Tom Roseberry (ENG ’04) Brett Demshar (ENG ’04) GW Jones (CAS ’04) aka The Bomb Squad