Crime Logs: Disorder crashes Allston party

Two Allston men were arrested early Sunday morning for allegedly disturbing the peace and keeping a disorderly house after neighbors complained about the noise.

James J. Higgins, 23, and John J. Ronan, 22, allegedly hosted a large party at their apartment at 21 Chester St. in Allston. More than 100 people were reportedly present and alcohol was being served.

Neighbors complained about the partygoers banging on their doors and fighting in the street. Ronan and Higgins were accused of fighting a man on Chester St.

Ronan and Higgins, who initially denied their residence in the apartment after being uncooperative with officers, were arrested for disturbing the peace and keeping a disorderly house, according to reports.

FAKIN’ THE DRUG

A man and a woman were arrested for drug possession last Tuesday evening while attempting to make a trade with an undercover police agent, according to reports.

Michael Gemayel, 24, of 70 Webster St. in Weymouth anonymously called Officer Thomas McDonough, reportedly looking for Oxycontin. Gemayel allegedly agreed to meet McDonough at the Ground Round parking lot in Cleveland Circle and trade a $100 bag of cocaine for $200 of Oxycontin.

Gemayel and Cynthia Marmol, 31, of 16 Central Ave. in Hyde Park, arrived at the parking lot, where they were arrested. The officers recovered three pounds of substances believed to be cocaine and three pounds of substances believed to be marijuana, and seized $271 from Gemayel and Marmol. Gemayel’s vehicle was also towed.

THIS BUD’S FOR YOU

Two Budweiser trucks delivering beer were cited last Tuesday for obstructing the free flow of traffic from Beacon St. in Brookline to Cleveland Circle.

The two trucks, whose drivers were unnamed, were allegedly double-parked while unloading beer in front of Reservoir Wine ‘ Spirits at 1922 Beacon St. According to reports, the trucks blocked the sidewalk, the crosswalk and restricted the free flow of traffic.

Brendan Downey, 28, of 47 Newtonville Ave. in Newton, a manager of Reservoir Wine ‘ Spirits, reportedly laughed at officers when warned about the dangers the trucks posed to public safety.

Both trucks received double-parking tickets and a report was faxed to the traffic department for further review.