A True Story

My Name is Francis Turczyn, in 1962 I was being tried for the accidental death of my first wife and was represented by F. Lee Bailey. I eventually got out on a bail and was re-arrested for the crime (double jeopardy) to make it short the Judge in the case took the verdict of guilty away from the jury and acquitted me of the crime. During this time I met another woman who had a son in which I married. Many things happened over the years involving drugs guns and the involvements in death (My step son is to be believed to be involved in Suzan T’s murder) I have had the FBI State police and other law enforcement here asking questions. He is now in a federal prison in NY for bank robbery. I have a very good true story of my life involvements and would like to write a book there is much much more that I could tell you but then you could write the story yourself. I’m looking for a writer to help me in writing a book, I’m 68 years old and incapable of doing it my self. I ask please that you contact me at 617-884-7627 to discuss this matter at your convience. I thank you for your time and attention and will humbly await your reply.

Sincerely

Frank Turczyn Sr