10 rules for dating a sorority girl

In response to today’s iggy and rolf cartoon “10 rules for dating a sorority girl” by derek larson, I’ve prepared these 10 rules, A “spoof” of Larson’s article:

“10 Rules for Dating Derek Larson”

10. try not to use the word “dumped” lest he have a relapse of memories of sorority girls who rejected him. 9. remember to use the phrases “But I think you’re cute” and “Don’t worry about what everyone else says” as much as possible. 8. It’s good to be easy… 7. It’s good to let him pay you… 6. Never let him eat luch with you at the GSU – he’ll hit on all your sisters. 5. Never ask him to Copperfield’s – you’ll run into every girl that he tried to hook up with and failed miserably. 4. Walmart, Walmart, Walmart… 3. Remember, it’s not pornography, it’s art. 2. If you thought BU was expensive, watch how much he spends at the strip club! 1. Finally, make sure you wear a paper bag over your head in the bedroom… he’ll be bragging about his first time in the Daily Free Press. Or better, yet, why waste your time?

Jennifer LeVarge SED ’05 Sigma Kappa Sorority, Sisterhood Chair

phone: 860-983-3618