Source Guide still innovative

Jessie Lemovitz Former Source Guide Editor-in-chief and Project Manager (617) 566-2852 CAS ’01

After many trials and tribulations throughout the years, I was thrilled to see the Source Guide staff is still attempting to think outside the box and come up with new ideas for making a great idea even better. So many people have had their doubts throughout the years about whether a publication like the Source Guide can be compiled and completed by students in a subjective manner. In the past politics and red tape have prevented the publication from reaching its full potential. Students like Mr. Tabor are proving time and time again that cutting through all of the boundaries and producing a quality resource for the students is not only possible, but in all likelyhood undeniable.

I believe the proposed changes will give both the students and the administration even more confidence in the effectiveness of this tool and allow students to really review courses and professors before registering.

I’ve been following the Source Guide’s progress for many years after my involvement with the publication in written form and then the conversion to electronic format. These innovative ideas are guarenteed to make upcoming Source Guide’s the best ever. Students should have full faith that they can use this as a major resource in preparing for future semesters.

I salute this year’s staff for all of their hard work and dedication!!