The O’Really Factor

Well here it is. This is what it all comes down to the final gossip page. I think I’m graduating, so I won’t be here any longer to spread the word. Will this column be back? I don’t know; it’s out of my control. But I hope so. I also hoped that the college I went to would have a football team, so I really don’t know what to say.

Well, this is what I have for you.

It seems a certain nearly famous rapper was recently injured in a shooting a few nights ago in Manhattan (Real quick: to those people who do the commercials for Manhattan Clothing and say ‘Ya, Bird?’ at the end thank you. Keep reaching for the stars). Freaky Zeeky, a member of Cam’ron’s Diplomats, was shot in the torso as the result of a minor car accident that took place around 3:30 a.m. The accident resulted in Freaky’s car being shot up by five suspects in a small silver car. An unnamed passenger in Freaky’s car was shot in the chest and pronounced dead on the scene. Freaky is in the hospital and in stable condition. I guess the Roc ain’t bulletproof…

I also guess Maxim Magazine got tired of simply writing about drinking. It seems that they have opened their own cocktail bar in their New York offices, which opens every Friday at 4 p.m. On top of that, the bartenders at this bar are all of their interns. Apparently the interns don’t mind the task of serving their bosses more than just coffee, as the bartenders are allowed to drink while they are serving the drinks. Sounds like a pretty good idea, if you ask me. Maxim, are you hiring? Call me…

Infamous New York City mixtape master and radio personality DJ Kay Slay has said he has had enough with the 50 Cent/Ja Rule feud. There has been so much back and forth in the past few months between these two and, for the most part, Kay Slay has been the person who brought these lyrical feuds to the people. Kay Slay has reportedly told both MCs they have one song left to record. They can both record one more diss track and get everything out they want to say and that’s it. I’m not sure how well 50 will take this, but I suppose only time will tell…

P.S. I hear there’s a crazy blend of a NIN song with 50 Cent ‘In tha Club’ vocals over the cut. Sounds hot.

All right BU, it’s been real. Keep the gossip alive.