Pi at last!!!

THE GREATEST SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY OF 21st CENTURY Pi is a rational number equals to 3.125

“The grand aim of all science is to cover the greatest number of empirical fact by logical deduction from the smallest number of hypotheses or axioms.” Albert Einstein

Inventing is so important as one of the cornerstones of America, Article 1, Section 8, Paragraph 8 of the U.S. Constitutions says: “To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries.”

Plenty of people claim to have theories that will change Science. What’s rare is for other scientists to take one of these claims seriously. I discovered a secret that will cause science textbooks to be rewritten!

“Probably, no number has evoked the human interest throughout the ages as much as the ration of the circle’s circumference to its diameter. We’ve seen Pi in Bible, Pi History, Pi in the Sky… and now a short story; Pi ‘Bible’ at Last; exact a complete novel!”

Using 12 proofs, I computed and state that Pi is a rational number equals to 3.125 This circle case has left the world’s mathematicians baffled for 4000 years! I made a ‘Scientific Diagram’ which shows how to “Square a circle”

Laurence’s axiom A circle can be rearranged into a rectangle whose sides are 5/4diameter and 5/4radius.

Laurence’s theorems Area of a circle = 5/4diameter x 5/4radius Circumference = area/diameter x 4 Diameter = area/circ. x 4

THREE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES OF 21st CENTURY:

1.Pi = 3.125 2.The circle’s ‘quadrature.’ 3.Square root of 2 = square root of 50/5 = 2sin 45o = 2cos 45o. Aristote (4th century before Jesus) showed the impossibility of square root 2 written as fraction, and said that it’s irrational number!

That’s all, its real! “The greatest scientific discoveries of 21st century.”

What else one must do to achieve greatness? You know, “it’s essential to access the quality, impact and success of everything being developed; high-tech.”

«The tiddly bits are known as ’rounding errors’ and they are usually so small. Sometimes, though, even the tiddliest of tiddly bits can grow into something that does matter!»

Not only in Germany did Pi present problems. In the USA the value of Pi gave rise to heated political debate! ‘The strangest bill that have ever passed an Indiana Assembly, which was costing the State $250 everyday!’ Pi is sometimes referred to a Ludolph’s constant; the digits were used to adorn his tombstone! And some teachers celebrate their Pi Day celebration by eating pie!

‘Albert Einstein: Person of the century – Laurence H. P.: Person of the millennium!’ A mathematical genius, one of the greatest thinkers of all time!

Laurence HAKIZIMANA Quebec, CANADA Tel: 819 375 4953