1st Class on the TITANIC—

***365 of the planet’s richest people, (including Bill Gates), have as much $$$ as 2.6 BILLION of the poorest [which is totally obscene!!!]. That is only 43 more people than were in 1st Class on the TITANIC! [There were 322 of them] In order for these greedy rich to be so wealthy, they have to keep billions poor, many homeless! In this ordered Universe, there are specific blessings distributed by the ‘Maker of All Things’ to each of us; but the obscene rich have played the game of MONOPOLY for real and stolen away the opportunities of billions of people! They were initially given wealth as a shared trust, to see that all have some share in humanity {“Love your neighbor as yourself” means that you see to it that your neighbor has it just as good as you do; all 6 billion of us on this “blue marble” are neighbors ‘ at least 33rd cousins—>Genesis 6:9 We ALL come from Noah’s 3 sons!}…..We should ALL have a share in humanity, but the rich hoard instead of sharing, which was part of their deal that they ignore. In the USA, everyone (300 million) could be a millionaire if the rich were JUST millionaires (1 million $$ each). ‘No poor, no homeless, no dis-enfranchised, no communism/socialism’ is the possibility when opportunities are equal for all; the economy would be 90% better because everyone is a participating member, and there would be no theft [99% gone]! It is time to start the MONOPOLY game all over again!!! In the opening part of the original film, “Planet of the Apes”, the astronaut states the reason why he left modern Earth in a spaceship, never to return…”Because brother goes to war with brother, and men do nothing while their neighbor’s children starve”. We didn’t come from animals, but began our existence as human; should we now act like the instinctual animals that live by “the survival of the fittest”, where there is no love? Love is only something you can spend on God and other humans…you cannot spend it on yourself, or anything lower….that is not love; that is “self”! SEE—>”LOVE is the Real Thing” on http://www.bev.net/users/homepages/JamesSorrell or http:// jimsorrell.proboards33.com “Poverty is the worst form of violence.” Mahatma Gandhi [The father of India’s freedom]…..The 1st Class rich on the TITANIC learned the lesson of equality too late: when the ship went down, they all went down together, no matter where you were on the boat! Will the rich learn now, before it is too late….when the poor of the planet sink the ship by burning the loveless world down, each city, in one night….the fuse lit and the chaos spread by instant planet-wide communication of the beginning event??———- [From: “The Life of Emile Zola”……….”You know that people don’t want to see the starved face of truth; they would much prefer perfumed lies”.] In the USA 90% of the dogs eat and live better than 30% of our children! On the planet, 30% of humanity has no electricity! ———-The conscience of man must have another moment in time; in OUR time!— Best regards, James Sorrell http://jimsorrell.proboards33.com jamessorrell2003@yahoo.com 325 S. Hamilton St. #303 Madison, WI 53703 608 661-0966