Correcting BU soccer article information

For Nick Williams, The information on the combining duo of Melissa Shulman and Megan Cook… Melissa Shulman Bio indicates she started 2001 not 2002 and red shirted in 2002 due to injuries. The season Melissa was injured the team did not make the conference tournament. Melissa became only the second player ever to be named All American in Woman’s Soccer for BU in 2003 a comeback season. She has come back in this her fifth year for one final season coming back from leg injuries in the 2004 season and surgery in the off season. She has 79 points not 66. The combined total for Megan and Melissa to 159 not 146. Melisssa is second only to Dierdre Enos in goals scored in a career. You saw sunday the all american player back in form and rising to the occassion. Her stats in 2005 are limited only to her playing time while she progressed and scored key goals throughout the season. Melissa now has four game winning goals. She has only now started to play full games. You are correct that these two have scored more goals than any other Duo combination.

With Melissa playing injured last year at the completion of the season they were eliminated in the tournament 1st round.

In each of the prior full seasons with Melissa healthy, this team has gone to the conference finals won and gone on to the NCAA. They will do it again…