QueerNZ.com to GayPages.co.nz – New Zealand Gay and Lesbian Tourism

QNZ Marketing, New Zealand’s niche Travel and Tourism Marketing Company specialising in Gay and Lesbian friendly travel, tourism and accommodation operators has just launched www.GayPages.co.nz.

Gay Pages has filled a gap in our market which until now has had great demand however little attention by way of supporting regulatory marketing body, such as a New Zealand Tourism marketing presence. Gay Pages caters for all potential national and international Gay and Lesbian travellers’ investigating anything from accommodation, tours and transport to adrenalin pumping attractions!

Gay Pages is New Zealand’s portal to Gay and Lesbian friendly travel, tourism and accommodation providers. Gay Pages provides a comprehensive directory of New Zealand Gay and Lesbian friendly travel, accommodation, attractions, tours, transport, vacation and visitor information.

QNZ Marketing is a Gay owned and Operated Business. The Team at QNZ Marketing have an extensive array of experience from Travel, Tourism and Hospitality to retail Sales and Marketing.

The philosophy of the Gay Pages is to show case all Gay and Lesbian friendly travel, tourism and accommodation operators and to build a database where-by potential Gay and Lesbian Tourists can visit and plan their holiday experience to New Zealand in confidence.

The directory will also be a great asset to inbound operators and travel agents world-wide, saving them valuable time and offering a service where-by each operator is critiqued to meet our Gay and Lesbian friendly service standards.

For Further information, please contact us queens@gaypages.co.nz