City Crime Logs

The following reports were taken from the Allston-Brighton District 14’s crime logs from the period of Oct. 28 to Nov. 6.

An unidentified assailant stabbed a Newton woman four times early Monday morning as she walked to her car in Brighton.

Moments after the woman left an apartment, a man of medium build wearing a white hat and long green Celtics coat “walked with a weird shuffle” toward her from behind.

Before the woman could react the man struck her four times with an object she could not identify.

After suffering the four blows, the woman fled back into the apartment she had just left.

She was transported to St. Elizabeth’s Hospital where doctors identified a stab wound in each of her breasts and arms.

According to the treating physician, the wounds were probably caused by a thin blade.

CORNERED

Police arrested two men on the corner of Harvard and Commonwealth Avenues in Allston early Wednesday evening for possession of heroin.

While investigating the street corner and its surroundings, an area run rampant with illegal drugs, officers noticed Brian Sanchez, 24, and Paul Dinardo, 44, standing on the street corner.

Officer Timothy Kelley immediately recognized Dinardo as being involved in drug trafficking from previous investigations and approached the two men along with his partner, Officer Gary Ryan.

When Sanchez saw the two officers approach, he began to fidget and move his hands around.

Kelley began to conduct a threshold search of Sanchez, only to find a hypodermic needle and spoon.

After Ryan witnessed the exchange, he too became nervous and asked to search Dinardo. Feeling a small bump in Dinardo’s pocket, he discovered a small baggie of heroin and a spoon.

After confiscating the evidence, the officers placed both Sanchez and Dinardo under arrest.

PICTURE PERFECT ROBBERY

An unidentified assailant robbed an Allston woman at gunpoint on Park Vale Avenue early Friday evening, robbing her of a video camera valued at $700.

As the woman stepped out of her car, two men, one wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and one wearing a white one, walked up to her. The first man than pulled out a black handgun.

“Give me it all,” he said as he pressed the gun against her waist.

Immediately after the assailant threatened the woman, he grabbed her black book bag containing her Sony video camera, credit cards, books and $30 and ran down Glenville Avenue.

A DIRTY CRIME

Three unidentified men assaulted a Brookline resident as he left a Western Union at the corner of Cambridge Street and Harvard Avenue in Allston on Friday morning and robbed him of $60 and several credit cards.

As the victim left Western Union, the “very dirty” assailant began chuckling and walking behind him. Suddenly, the assailant pushed him up against a wall and punched him several times.

As he absorbed the blows, the victim threw down his bag containing his wallet and credit cards, causing the assailants to grab it and run.